Yoga & Pranayama Retreat at Bethel Farm June 2017
“With the practice of pranayamas, through disciplined breathing, one achieves a balance between body and mind, freedom from tensions, peace of mind and mental health” S.P. Nimbalker, Pranayama
Explore the relationship of breathing, health and inner peace following ancient Yoga practices and current scientific evidence. 5 days in the peaceful and beautiful countryside of rural New Hampshire. June 14 – 19, 2017
- Theory & Practice of Pranayama with Robert Moses.
Teaches Yoga Teachers Training courses worldwide for 40 years and leads annual pilgrimages to India
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology of Nervous & Respiratory Systems
- Traditional Yoga Theory: Prana, Granthis, Chakras, Nadis and Mudras
- Traditional Pranayama. Kriyas, Nadi cleansing, Varieties of Pranayama.
- Heart Rate Variability and Vagal Tone.
- Yoga Classes with Steve Bethel.
Yoga teacher and and adept practitioner since his early teenage years. Caretaker of the homestead at Bethel Farm.
- Vegetarian meals
- Good company
- Sauna and swim
- Walks and talks in a beautiful, quiet and natural setting
BETHEL FARM HILLSBOROUGH NEW HAMPSHIRE
Cost (all inclusive : shared accommodations)
Register before May 1st and pay $890 for the full five day experience.
Otherwise pay $940 or $190 for a single day.
Tenting option also available for $865.
34 BETHEL ROAD, HILLSBOROUGH NH 03244
Call for information: 603.464-5985 or 603.933-0266