- Interview with Robert Moses
by Nathan A. Thompson and Produced by Evgeny Dziatko
for “Escaping Samsara“.
- First glimpses beyond the physical plain of existence
- Intense yoga practice, meditation and fasting
- Hitchhiking through Europe
- “Cry, The Beloved Country” – growing up in South Africa
- The “Continuum concept” (Jean Liedloff)
- “You can’t just have bad people in the world raising kids” (Norman Allan)
- Bhakti practice, subtle forms of Tridoshas – Tejas, Ojas and Prana
- Brahmacharya in the context of househoder path
- Looking behind the bandhas
- Uddara – the forgotten bandha
- Addendum: Where to fit a mudra practice?
Listen here: Grass Roots with Robert Moses
“Robert Moses shares with us the wisdom he’s learned about holding strong to the middle path, staying true to oneself, and connecting to something greater. I’m sure you will find this interview as historically fascinating and personally enlightening as we did.”
🙏 Thanks to Harmony Slater for asking lots of questions
“What is yoga? How does yoga work? How will it improve my life? How can I deepen my personal practice? What strategies can I use to improve my life, increase my health and create wellness? How can craft a life that I love?
The Finding Harmony Podcast gets to the root of all these questions. Each episode is full of inspiration, humour, honest observations, and actionable steps that you can integrate to enhance your experience of yoga and develop a life you truly love?”
Short talk by Robert Moses “What is Yoga Really?” outlining some important concepts in traditional yoga which has an emphasis on balancing the nervous system via the breath.
Watch a short video and get some Peace of Mind. Mostly in Hindi by Adwaita Ishavasya but sweetly translated into English by Jayant Hardikar while Prakash Chandrra listens intently. Hang on till the delightful ending. One day we may get subtitles!