Podcast on Escaping Samsara: Interviews With Yogis, Monks and Mystics
- Interview with Robert Moses
by Nathan A. Thompson and Produced by Evgeny Dziatko
for “Escaping Samsara“.
- First glimpses beyond the physical plain of existence
- Intense yoga practice, meditation and fasting
- Hitchhiking through Europe
- “Cry, The Beloved Country” – growing up in South Africa
- The “Continuum concept” (Jean Liedloff)
- “You can’t just have bad people in the world raising kids” (Norman Allan)
- Bhakti practice, subtle forms of Tridoshas – Tejas, Ojas and Prana
- Brahmacharya in the context of househoder path
- Looking behind the bandhas
- Uddara – the forgotten bandha
- Addendum: Where to fit a mudra practice?