Intermediate Pranayama – Live on Zoom
$27.00 – $108.00
WEDNESDAYS 7:30-8:30 AM USA Eastern Time.
AUGUST 30 & SEPTEMBER 6, 13 & 20, 2023
PLEASE NOTE: There will not be any classes in October as we will be in India for the Himalaya Retreat.
Classes will resume as usual on Fridays in November.
The aim of these classes is to learn the mechanics of deep breathing and yogic breathing exercises (pranayama) that will help calm the sympathetic nervous system, boost the parasympathetic nervous system, enhance the immune system, and maintain emotional and mental balance in these stressful times. Theory is good but a regular daily practice is more essential. We follow the major kumbhakas (breath retentions) outlined in the Hathapradeepika of Yogi Svatmarama (circa 15th. century CE.) with a lot of scientific explanation and verification.
- Enter donation amount below.
- You will receive a link to ZOOM in the confirmation email.
- Then register on ZOOM once for all 4 classes.
- If you do not receive the link PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM folder.
- Please keep the link safely and do not share with anyone.
- If you’re unable to donate please email me to request enrollment.
In case you do not attend the live class all classes are recorded and uploaded to Vimeo where they will be available for the foreseeable future. You will receive the link shortly after the completion of each live class if you register.