Intermediate Pranayama Live on Zoom
$27.00 – $72.00
LIVE CLASSES ON WEDNESDAYS 7:30-8:30 AM USA Eastern Time.
STARTS SEPTEMBER 1, 2021. Classes are ongoing.
The aim of these classes is to learn the mechanics of deep breathing and yogic breathing exercises (pranayama) that will help calm the sympathetic nervous system, boost the parasympathetic nervous system, enhance the immune system, and maintain emotional and mental balance in these stressful times. Theory is good but a regular daily practice is more essential. We follow the major kumbhakas (breath retentions) outlined in the Hathapradeepika of Yogi Svatmarama (circa 15th. century CE.) with a lot of scientific explanation and verification.
Register below and read the Tips to Prepare & FAQ.
See the Resources page for a free warm up video and to learn more.
Sign up for News here.
Graphic by Satya Moses. On Instagram @satya.mo and satyamoses.com
- Suggested donations amounts are below.
- Register for 1 month – 4 classes (Note: there will be an extra class in September) or 3 months (12 classes).
- You will receive a link to ZOOM in the confirmation email.
- Then register on ZOOM once for 1 month.
- If you choose 3 months you will be sent the ZOOM links at the start of each month.
- If you do not receive the links PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM folder.
- Please keep the links safely and do not share with anyone.
- If you’re unable to donate please email me to request enrollment.
Classes are recorded and uploaded to VIMEO with password for you to use at anytime.