Intermediate Pranayama Live on Zoom
$27.00 – $45.00
WEDNESDAYS 7:30-8:30 AM USA Eastern Time.
NEXT SESSION: MAY 4, 11, 18 & 25, 2022.
The aim of these classes is to learn the mechanics of deep breathing and yogic breathing exercises (pranayama) that will help calm the sympathetic nervous system, boost the parasympathetic nervous system, enhance the immune system, and maintain emotional and mental balance in these stressful times. Theory is good but a regular daily practice is more essential. We follow the major kumbhakas (breath retentions) outlined in the Hathapradeepika of Yogi Svatmarama (circa 15th. century CE.) with a lot of scientific explanation and verification.
- Suggested donations amounts are below.
- Register for 1 month.
- You will receive a link to ZOOM in the confirmation email.
- Then register on ZOOM.
- If you do not receive the links PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM folder.
- Please keep the links safely and do not share with anyone.
- If you’re unable to donate please email me to request enrollment.
Classes are recorded and uploaded to VIMEO with password for you to use at anytime.