Kriyas•Bandhas•Mudras Live on Zoom
$27.00 – $72.00
LIVE CLASSES ON SUNDAYS 7:30-8:30 AM USA Eastern Time.
STARTING JUNE 6, 2021. Classes are ongoing – register anytime.
In Haṭha Yoga Pradīpikā there are six kriyas and ten mudras. The mudras are a combination of pranayama kumbhakas with asanas and bandhas. The kriyas are purificatory practices. The aim of these is the eventual awakening of kundalini shakti. For most of us it is a distant goal, however the road always begins with one step. Open to people that have a regular practice and a balanced lifestyle. Theory is good but a regular daily practice is more essential. We follow the kriyas, mudras and bandhas outlined in the Haṭha Yoga Pradīpikā of Yogi Svatmarama (circa 15th. century CE.) with some scientific explanation and verification. Classes will consist of preliminary steps including aspects of Sukshma Vyayama and four important bandhas, a main section covering MahaMudra, MahaBandha, MahaVedha and SakthiCalana and a closing with ViparitaKarani.
- Suggested donations amounts are below.
- Register for 1 month (4 classes) or 3 months (12 classes).
- You will receive a link to ZOOM in the confirmation email.
- Register on ZOOM once for 1 month.
- If you choose 3 months you will be sent the ZOOM links at the start of each month.
- If you do not receive the links PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM folder.
- Please keep the links safely and do not share with anyone.
- Classes are recorded and a link with password is sent after class.
- If you’re unable to donate please email me to request enrollment.
Looking forward to seeing you in the class on Zoom. Best wishes, Robert.