Sadhana Satsang Meditation – Live on Zoom
With Robert Moses
Monday December 19, 2022
6:30 – 7:30 AM Eastern Time USA
NOTE: The SATSANG will also be on INSTAGRAM LIVE so Follow @rmosesnamarupa and join the Satsang.
WHAT IS SADHANA & SATSANG? WHY ARE THEY IMPORTANT?
Sadhana and Satsang are two of the most important and helpful habits to keep us focussed on a fulfilled life. Sadhana is the constant attempt to maintain a spiritual awareness of your life. Satsang is getting together with other people who are trying to do the same. Sadhana can be meditation, repetition of mantras, puja or worship, prayer, asanas, pranayama, mudras, reading uplifting texts, going on pilgrimage to sacred places — any of these and more. It becomes a positive habit and builds a firm foundation for spiritual evolution.
On the first Monday of each month please join me for an hour of Satsang. An hour of practice, from silent meditation to mantra chanting, reading and discussion. Practices based in the ancient traditions of India such as various Yogas and Vedanta which have the attainment of Moksha (Liberation) as their goal will be the foundation of the Sadhana at the Satsang.
- If you like please donate any amount from $0 to whatever you wish to register.
- You will receive a link to ZOOM in an email; then register on ZOOM.
- If you do not receive the link please check your Spam folder.
- Please keep the link safely and do not share with anyone.
- Replays available in case of time zone issues.
I look forward to seeing you online and spending an uplifting hour together.